I also like to see and hear lightning and thunder, we've also had that. One was pretty much on top of us, I didn't get even get out "one Mississippi" before the thunder clapped, honestly, that was a little scary, but I still love it!
My favorite memory of rain was when I was 12 I think and there was a HUGE flood in my home town. Which sorry sounds terrible, the fact that people's homes were flooded was not why it is my favorite memory. My favorite part was that the rain was coming down so quickly and hard that it looked like our house was going through a car wash! It was the coolest thing I've ever seen, lol. Sadly I don't have any pictures of it on my computer, and I don't think we got any pictures of the car wash look, but we do have pictures of the flood somewhere I'm sure.
Another fun memory of rain was my Freshman year of college, just a few days.. maybe weeks after school started, but it was toward the beginning. Anyways, there was a big rain storm and my roommates and I that were home and our friend from downstairs went outside and jumped in the puddles and just had a great time! I do have pictures of this:
No comments:
Post a Comment