Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Election Day...

Dear Voters,

I'm a little disappointed in you. How do you expect things to change when you keep voting in people that don't do anything, and it's not like they "might" change, they've been in politicians for like 30 years! If they were going to do something, they'd have done it by now!
I am very grateful for the right to vote, the one thing I don't understand though is why people disapprove of Congress and then vote in the same old people as last time. In school we learned that people usually disapprove of Congress as a whole but think that their representative is good... however in Nevada's case, I'm not sure how one could think this, but I guess we all have our opinions.
However, I am happy that the Republicans took the House back, and they are only a few seats short of a majority of the Senate... had you kicked out the people I wanted you to, we may have been able to get a majority, but I guess we'll have to wait....another six years.. gr.

Well, I guess I'll stop rambling and pray for the best.

Sincerely yours,
A sad voter

2 comments:

  1. AMEN. I wish I could have voted in Nevada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least we got the "excessive blinking lady" out of the Speaker of the House position. How we will miss Pelosi and her incessant blinking. Blink. blink. blink, blink, blink.

    ReplyDelete