Monday, November 8, 2010

Nice and Relaxing Weekend

We need to get better at taking pictures... I guess I should change that, I should get better at taking pictures. Anyways, we had a great weekend. Friday night we went out on a date! YAY! We at a burger place here. It was good. Then we went to Home Depot to pick up a few supplies for projects we wanted to work on on Saturday. We actually didn't really get to work on the projects but we will eventually.

We did watch the BYU-UNLV game, it's days like that when I kind of wish we were still at BYU so we could go to the games, this one looked like a lot of fun to be there and watch. BYU killed UNLV! 55-7, ouch! We also watched a little bit of the U getting dominated by TCU, all in all it was a great day in sports at our house! Lol!
The picture above is from last year when we were at a game. We were on the LAST row... the people behind us were the standing room only people, I'd never trekked up that high on the stadium before, but it was actually a really nice view, you could see everything!

Church was good, as usual. We got to watch the CES Fireside, it was really good as well. If you didn't get to watch it, I'd recommend it!

I hope you had a great weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment