Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm so excited for Thanksgiving! I love this holiday! Food, food, and more food! Sweet!
Oh and after you eat Thanksgiving dinner, it's totally okay to listen to Christmas music now!
I'm so grateful for the blessings in our lives! Our little family is so blessed!
We have the gospel in our lives, Hsuband has a great job, we have a home to live in, we have wonderful families!...
I could go on and on, but you get the idea

I couldn't find any recent pictures of Thanksgiving dinners, so this one will have to do,
and I'll have to remember to take some this Thanksgiving.

I would like everyone to notice something in these pictures...
(besides the fact that they are five years old)
what I want you to notice is that, no one is wearing a coat!
(sweaters don't count)
In fact quite a few people are wearing short sleeves... ahhh... warmth!
Also, I don't think this is even half of my family
(and it's my mom and dad's sides together....still there are a lot of people!)
We love family!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment