Tuesday, November 2, 2010

We like tools

His dream is to have a big shop. I'm okay with that, he likes to make stuff, I like to make stuff, and I like making stuff with him. It works.

Well folks, we're on our way. We found a really good deal on this on Craigslist... greatest invention ever!
Craftsman 3 HP 10" Table Saw with Leg Set (21807)
Ours doesn't look exactly like that, the wheels are a bit different, and we didn't buy it new (although it looks brand new and a lot of things were in the box still, the guy had only used it like three times... sweet!).

Slowly but surely friends, we'll have that shop he's dreamed of.

Another example of how we like tools:



That's right, he used his dremel to carve our pumpkin. Granted he did use a knife and a spoon for parts, but he used the dremel for most of it. It looked really cool, sadly I apparently just looked and it and forgot to take a picture of it. I've been meaning to every night, but I keep forgetting and now it looks like a shriveled old man.... it was a skull with his strobe light in the back of it. That's how we decorated the trunk for the trunk-or-treat, which was really fun. One little girl was pretty scared by our pumpkin.. lol. Good times.

Anyways, hope all is well with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment