Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Clarification

I'm not sure if I was as clear as I wanted to be in my last post.
I feel like I often write a post, post it,
and then spend a week analyzing it in my head wondering if I got the message I wanted to across.
I don't think I did with the last one.
Sometimes I actually go back and change things,
maybe I was a little too harsh, or a little too sarcastic...

So here is the straight forward explanation.
We are still in the process of buying our house
(the one I posted pictures of...
not the chicken house the other one, the one with the fireplace, and the blue counter tops).
Yesterday, we had the septic checked and the appraisal.
The septic is good.
We're still waiting on the report from the appraisal.
Today they are checking for termites,
and tomorrow we have our inspection!

Things are coming together nicely.
Hopefully the inspector doesn't find cement in the pipes or anything...
apparently that happens from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment