Thursday, April 14, 2011

12 Weeks!

A few weeks ago we got some exciting news!
I'm getting a little brother!

LOL! Just kidding, but we are getting one back!
He's currently serving in the Florida Jacksonville Mission.
He'll return July 6, 2011!
We are totally excited!

I believe this was transfer day..
My little bro with Elder Oaks
And this fine picture shows how he normally acts in pictures...
lol he definitely still has his funny personality
All these pictures were pictures were "borrowed" from his mission's blog.

He'll speak in church July 10, 2011.
Hopefully then we'll hear some amazing stories because if any of you know my little brother,
he's not one for many words, and his emails have really lived up to that... lol
we try to remain positive and tell ourselves that his talk will so great because we won't know every story he tells!
In fact we probably won't know any!
Lol!
Be there or be square.
12 more emails!

My sweet husband's brother gets home in October!
What an exciting year!

3 comments:

  1. My little brother gets home in October too! Today is actually his 18-month mark!!! I can't wait to see him!! So excited for you to be reunited with your little bro in just a few short months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm excited your getting a little brother! I can't wait to see him again!

    Jessica

    P.S. I love all your posts. I think you write very well and they are always entertaining to read! Thanks for being awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan: YAY for brothers coming home! It's so exciting, I love hearing the things they are doing, but I'm so excited for them to come home too!
    Jessica: Thanks! I try, I'm glad to know someone enjoys them! lol! Sometimes I think, "wow, I can't believe I wrote that" or "No one else is going to think that is funny but me".. lol. Thanks though, I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete