Friday, May 6, 2011

Family Fun

This last weekend my Mom, Dad, and Grandma came to visit!
It was so fun to have them here!
We missed my siblings that weren't able to come, but we still had a great time!

We were able to show them our house,
we toured where my sweet husband works,
we relaxed,
and had a great time together!

Sadly, these were the only two pictures I took the entire weekend;
hopefully now with my new camera I won't forget to take pictures!

This one is from the tour of where my dear husband works
This one is right outside our window!
We actually had five deer in the yard, but apparently I didn't get the fifth one in the picture...
or at least I can't find it.
Maybe you can!
It was so fun to have them here!
We love to have family here, it's always great to be together!

No comments:

Post a Comment