Friday, May 6, 2011

One year older and wiser too

I just had a birthday, it was a Great day!
I got to spend the entire day with my wonderful husband!
We decided to do something fun, so we went to Six Flags!
We had such a great time!
We screamed like little girls... okay maybe that was just me.
We went on Deja Vu and I screamed, "I don't like this ride!"
Then we went on Tatsu and I screamed, "I don't like this ride either!"
My sweet husband... and the other people on our row may have laughed at me on that one.. lol.
Don't worry, I laughed after that too.

Here we are on the shuttle going into the park!
Here we are on a lemonade break, we were very thirsty... and tired if you can't tell... :)
This is my sweet husband on Tatsu,
he went a second time without me because he liked it so much!
I wish he was in this one because it was the perfect timing!
After we got home and showered and washed off the gunk of the day
(so please don't mind the pjs or the shinny face),
I got to open my present!
My sweet husband got me a new camera!
Which was exactly what I needed because my old camera was in sad shape!

It was a GREAT day! I love that I got to spend the entire day with my sweet sweet husband!

2 comments: