After we got back from the temple we changed and headed down to the river.
However, before that my family colored Easter Eggs
Then they loaded up in a few vehicles and headed to the river.
When my sweet husband and I got to the river we found more family members than we left there!
I was so excited to see them!
I hadn't met several of my cousins' babies and most of them were there,
we met all of them by the end of the weekend!
Here are two of the three:
We had a wonderful time at the river.
The water was nice, not too deep, and not too cold.
Some people flew kites.
After we'd had a great time at the river,
we headed back and got ready for our big family dinner!
Both sides of the family came
(my mom's family and my dad's family... and some of my sweet husband's family!)
I left my camera on the picnic table at one point and came back to find a bunch of pictures of my sister's roommates and my sisters.. lol!
We had a great time mingling and eating!
My father-in-law and my uncle realized that they went to the same mission and overlapped about three months!
Here they are reminiscing.
Afterwards, my in-laws were so sweet to wash the dishes!
It was a great day, it is always so nice to be with family!
I love seeing these pics of everyone! How fun you could all be together to celebrate!
ReplyDelete