Easter morning started bright and early!
We were ready to look for baskets!
Here are the traditional Easter morning pictures:
Then we prayed and everyone headed out the yard to find our baskets!
Apparently the Easter bunny thought the chickens could give someone more than just eggs.
Although they gave us those too.
More finding pictures:
After everyone found their baskets we got ready for church and headed to church!
At church I got to meet the third baby I'd never met, but I forgot to take my camera to church so I don't have a picture of him. But I think he liked me because he gave me a big kiss during Sunday School... oh and quite a bit of throw-up... luckily, he's cute.. lol!
My sweet husband, in-laws, and I headed out after church and after we ate lunch!
I read Stephanie Nielson's book Heaven is Here on the way home
(I got it in my Easter basket),
it was SO good! I would recommend it to everyone!
It was a wonderful Easter!
I've always loved Easter! I love being with family!
It makes me happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment