I started teaching piano lessons.
Today was the second lesson.
I'm pretty much a pro now...
lol, okay maybe not,
but I really enjoy teaching piano lessons!
I think I should have started teaching a long time ago!
I used to be afraid to teach because I'm definitely not the BEST pianist around,
but I took lessons for quite a while, and have been playing for a long time since.
Teaching piano also helps ME want to practice more.
We're going to do recitals with my visiting teacher's piano students.
She says that she plays a piece after her students,
I think that's a good idea because it will challenge me to practice as well.
Anyways, I just want to give a little shout out to my piano teachers!
They are awesome!
I had three and all were great!
Each of them taught me new things, obviously mostly with piano,
but they also taught me different things.
One of my piano teachers taught me a lot about the history of piano and composers,
those lessons were really fun because she would let us eat tons of junk food and she always had the best treats!
Another one of my teachers taught me about conducting and how to conduct properly,
actually two of them did.
They all taught me about what kind of person I want to be when I grow up (I'm still growing up).
I think you get the idea, so I'll just close by saying:
they are great examples to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment