Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Zone Champs!

While we were visiting my family we got to see my little sister and her team win their zone championship game!

They played really well and totally deserved to win the game! Hopefully they will go on to win state as well!

I just wanted to give them a little shout out and wish them luck in their state games on Friday and Saturday!

Love you sis! Good luck and play hard!

3 comments:

  1. I just recently found your blog! :) How fun! You are so cute and creative. I'm so excited for the girls team!! Go Bulldogs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're playing Fallon's high school next, and both their colors are green and white. Crazy eh. I think I will still cheer for the bulldogs. I love your little sis. She was in my class when I student taught.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela: Welcome! I'm so excited too! I hope they do well!

    Mary: That is pretty crazy! I'm pretty partial to her too, she's great!

    Go Bulldogs! Today's the day!

    ReplyDelete